Dog Boarding Kennel Reccomendations?

Hey all i have to go to hospital next week probably only for a day or two and i have to find a boarding kennel for my dog to go to. I don't have anyone who can look after her or my big dog BUlly (who is a giant sook of a dog with no real issues except will kill a cat or a rabbit given the opportunity). But my girl is very attached to me and was abused as a puppy so not really keen on strangers but won't bite she is just timid and rarely leaves my side. Her nick name is 5 o'clock (-as in shadow lol). Other than that she's very well beahved and toilet trained and stuff.

I know she's gonna freak when i have to go into hospital but i have no choice :( Can anyone suggest to me a place that would take really good care of her for a day or two? :(

I live Mt Druitt way..

Thanks in advance.

Edited by openarms

Hey Openarms......Sorry I dont have any Kennel recomendations as Im in WA....Just wanted to let you know that I know exactly how you feel!! We have two dogs that are occasionally kenneled...One (the kelpie) is fine - pretty much likes to run things, and it doesnt bother her! Our ridgy girl is a big anxious sook, sounds alot like you girl...Love her nickname, gave me a chuckle :laugh:

When our girl is at the kennels though she is fine... Feedback from the kennel owner, who weve become friends with, says she behaves and eats normally, and even plays with other dogs!!! I guess because she isnt at home without me (when she does get anxious!!!!!) she isnt really worried....Which in turn, makes me quite ok with her being there! She does however turn into a complete idiot when we arrive to take her home :laugh: Maniacal is probably a good word to describe her...LOL!!!

I hope you find a lovely understanding kennel in your area, and your dogs deal with all okay :o