Puppy Food Without Food Coloring

For various reasons I would like to ensure the puppy food I am feeding does not have food coloring.

I am currently feed Proplan chicken and rice which has the following ingredients.

Chicken, poultry meal (natural source of glucosamine and glutamine), corn gluten meal, wholegrain yellow corn, beef and/or lamb tallow preserved with mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E), wholegrain wheat, brewers rice, wheat by-products, soybean meal, oats, fish meal and/or fish oil (natural source of DHA), calcium carbonate, salt, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried yeast, milk by-products (natural source of colostrum), vitamin A supplement, whole egg, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc sulphate, iron sulphate, antioxidant, niacin, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), vitamin D3 supplement, manganous oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulphate complex (source of vitamin K activity), potassium iodide, natural flavours, sodium selenite, biotin.

Could anyone please tell what the colorings (if any) are :rofl: in the above food and if it does contain any recommendations for a dry food without any would be great :laugh:

colours will say colours on the label, if the food is a brighter hue then most foods (like the premium foods) it will have a colour in it as by law now they have to be labelled as their chemical number and colour (eg, Red, Yellow etc). I dont like proplan for the wheat and grain content, have never used it or Hills/Euk and never will.

if you look at foods like Pal, my dog etc with their bright kibble they are artificially coloured to make the people think it's closer to 'natural' food when in fact its muck.

Ha, also just found that Pedigree put onion powder in their food O_o http://www.pedigree.com/02All-Things-Dog/A...hing-means.aspx