Surplus 'assistance Dogs' In Pp

Curlybert

The Kelpie x Poodle pup was still there this morning - I took a photo. Poor thing is a little larger this week and has the saddest eyes. Does anyone know if the dogs at PP ever get taken out to be run around in a yard or any time outside of that horrible glass cage? I really wish that there was something we could do for it.

I assume the other one (female) was sold.

Sometimes I walk past before opening time and the cages are empty. Of course, this could just mean they are locked in a store room out the back. :rofl:

Edited by Curlybert

Sorry but that is not a very attractive pup. But the poor dear, how sad does he look :rofl:

The pup is actually quite cute in person with lovely eyes but it is definitely not a good-looking dog. Sad for this puppy but I am really, really hoping that the lack of 'prettiness' in the mix makes the puppy farmers/pet shops decide to drop using Kelpie in their DD mixes ...

Sorry but that is not a very attractive pup. But the poor dear, how sad does he look :thumbsup:

The pup is actually quite cute in person with lovely eyes but it is definitely not a good-looking dog. Sad for this puppy but I am really, really hoping that the lack of 'prettiness' in the mix makes the puppy farmers/pet shops decide to drop using Kelpie in their DD mixes ...

Sadly that will never work for poodles :(

If that pup is still there on Easter Thursday, I'd say they'll be just about ready to give it away. That's how a friend of mine got her petshop mix. She'd have been PTS after that.