Anyone Interested In Puppy Play Date?

jysb90

Hi everyone.

I wasn't sure where to post this, because it's puppy related, but not 'puppy problem', and it's also a social event.

Anyway, I have a 13wk old Miniature Schnauzer boy-pup called Simba who's just had his first clip!

He also just finished his pup school and loves to meet and play with other dogs.

So my question is...Is anyone interested in puppy play dates??

I live Eastern Melbourne, but am more than willing to travel :)

Hey I'm definitely up for a play date for the pups.. I'm in the inner city, not sure how far we are :laugh:

When are you usually free? Are we talking weekends or weekdays? :thumbsup:

Eta we definitely want photos here...

Edited by spitzbaby

Hey I'm definitely up for a play date for the pups.. I'm in the inner city, not sure how far we are :laugh:

When are you usually free? Are we talking weekends or weekdays? :thumbsup:

Eta we definitely want photos here...

hmm I live around east, and it takes about 30-40mins drive to the city ;)

Weekends, weekdays, I can do mon-thurs and satday. How about you??

Btw, Kairu is gorgeous!!! ;)

And yes...picture...is coming....how did you take such clear photos???

Mine keeps wiggling, tumbling, licking, run-awaying..

post-36840-1302316183_thumb.jpg

Edited by jysb90

I might be interested too :thumbsup: im in sth east melb but happy to travel. I have Leo who is 18 week std poodle puppy.

Great! We'd love to meet you and Leo!

I guess now we need to find a safe place for the pups.. hmm..

Saturday morning would be great.. If we're doing a weekday I'll need to know at least a week in advance to see if I can shift work to a different day.. But Easter break is coming so any day then.

Kairu knows to wait which helps the photo taking but in this photo he was busy with the rabbit fur that he couldn't care about me clicking away :laugh:

Eta: look at simba, so cute :eek:

Edited by spitzbaby

Saturday morning would be great.. If we're doing a weekday I'll need to know at least a week in advance to see if I can shift work to a different day.. But Easter break is coming so any day then.

Kairu knows to wait which helps the photo taking but in this photo he was busy with the rabbit fur that he couldn't care about me clicking away :)

Eta: look at simba, so cute :)

Actually, Satday morning is perfect. I can do most weekends except for the odd shifts here and there :)

Yes. I'm looking forward to the Easter break... yay!

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :)

Hi everyone.

I wasn't sure where to post this, because it's puppy related, but not 'puppy problem', and it's also a social event.

Anyway, I have a 13wk old Miniature Schnauzer boy-pup called Simba who's just had his first clip!

He also just finished his pup school and loves to meet and play with other dogs.

Join a dog training club.. you can continue to teach him more behaviours and you'll have an instant and ongoing source of dog friends for him.

Actually, Satday morning is perfect. I can do most weekends except for the odd shifts here and there :)

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :)

Awesome, we should pick one saturday morning and a place and put them up. I think we can have a couple of people since its a saturday. :)

Any place in mind?

• 2 weeks later...

Kairu knows to wait which helps the photo taking but in this photo he was busy with the rabbit fur that he couldn't care about me clicking away :laugh:

Eta: look at simba, so cute :laugh:

Actually, Satday morning is perfect. I can do most weekends except for the odd shifts here and there :D

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :laugh:

Hi,

I have a King Charles Cavalier who is always up for meeting new dogs. We are in South East Melb, let me know if you are interested in getting the pooches together :D

Actually, Satday morning is perfect. I can do most weekends except for the odd shifts here and there :laugh:

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :laugh:

Awesome, we should pick one saturday morning and a place and put them up. I think we can have a couple of people since its a saturday. :laugh:

Any place in mind?

HEY! Sorry for the late reply.. I've been working extra shifts for some very much needed caching :D

Hmm lets see.. there's a nice oval near my place, but then you'll need to travel all the way here.

Do YOU have any place in mind???

Actually, Satday morning is perfect. I can do most weekends except for the odd shifts here and there :D

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :D

Hi,

I have a King Charles Cavalier who is always up for meeting new dogs. We are in South East Melb, let me know if you are interested in getting the pooches together :D

KCC!! I LOVE cavaliers!!! Especially their ears :( A cavalier I know always has wet ears because she dunks 'em in the water everytime she tries to drink water!!! CUTE!!! :laugh:

How old is she/he????

Also, which days do you prefer???

Btw, how did you come up with the name Kairu?? Japanese yeah? It's cute :D

Hi,

KCC!! I LOVE cavaliers!!! Especially their ears :( A cavalier I know always has wet ears because she dunks 'em in the water everytime she tries to drink water!!! CUTE!!! :laugh:

How old is she/he????

Also, which days do you prefer???

Yes, Kosmo quite often has rice dangling from his ears after dinner!! Kosmo is a 16 month old Cav, very friendly and playful. He loves puppies, I think he feels confident around them compared to big dogs. Anytime on a Saturday is good for us. Maybe next time you meet with the others Kosmo and I could come along?? We are happy to travel a bit also.

Nat