Puppy Starting To Pee Everywhere

spitzbaby

Ok not everywhere but on my sofa.

He knows where to go and has been perfect until yesterday when he decided the sofa is a good place to pee.

Did it again today...

He thankfully doesn't pee everywhere on the carpet but I'm wanting opinions on why he starts to pee on the sofa and be a little devil.

Any ideas?

Ok not everywhere but on my sofa.

He knows where to go and has been perfect until yesterday when he decided the sofa is a good place to pee.

Did it again today...

He thankfully doesn't pee everywhere on the carpet but I'm wanting opinions on why he starts to pee on the sofa and be a little devil.

Any ideas?

Have you had visitors in the last couple of days, particularly another dog?

No dogs, I had a friend over last week but she's been over before and did not sit on the sofa he peed on

Sorry I'm clueless. Mine usually pee somewhere different to cover another dog or persons scent. Maybe puppy is testing your boundaries? like a child does, after all, they really are just little children :laugh:

I was thinking whether he was doing that...

Little devil decided testing my patience starting from the the sofa would be a good idea did he :laugh:

If he's testing my boundaries, any tips on how I should handle it?

My little fluffball has grown up too fast...

Just go back to basics with your toilet training :eek:

If you think your puppy is testing boundaries then make sure you are applying NILIF 100%.

Yes I agree with MEH. You need to reinforce to puppy that you are the alpha dog and what you say goes...