Trouble With New Dog Trailer

Wuppywoman

I have just purchased a brand new custom built trailer from a manufacturer in NSW. I received an inferior product which is not what I ordered, the workmanship is sub standard to say the least and the design makes it dangerous to put livestock in. I am wondering if anyone else has had issues with these people. If you have you will know who I am talking about. I would love to hear from anyone via PM if they have experienced similar issues. I know there are a number of you out there. Thanks for you time.

I'm a bit confused, you have ccrates in your sig and I thought they did trailers?

No we bought the crate and pen side of C Crates in Jan. The previous owners now only do trailers and are called C Trailers.

Oooh does this mean we will get decent quality trolleys again from C Crates???

I'm a bit confused, you have ccrates in your sig and I thought they did trailers?

No we bought the crate and pen side of C Crates in Jan. The previous owners now only do trailers and are called C Trailers.

Oooh does this mean we will get decent quality trolleys again from C Crates???

Well we are doing our best to improve products across the range both in materials and design and also will be offering new products. Updated website coming soon. K