Where Are All The Curly Coats

budgiew

My family owned a curly, he was a great dog. We are looking at getting one ourselves at the moment. Our curly loved a swim, but hated our pool. We used to take him to the local lakes for a paddle. He shed a bit (more than my standard poodle, but less than my mastiff/great dane cross). He was a leaner when he wanted attention. Very loving but happy just to be near, not necessarily on you. He had a great grin. Very gentle. They are a big dog though, our boy was 45kgs. He lived to 14. \

My mother had a curly growing up, loved him to bits and it took her about 30 years to get to the stage she could own another. Both curlies were very special dogs. I cannot wait to own another.

Hello.Pudel. Our Pippa dog weighed 34 kgs.and was 20 inches at the shoulder.Small for a wolfhound x.Good luck with your next curly.

Yeah we want a dog, as our std poodle is a bitch. Beware though, people will ask if its a labradoodle, poodle or why you permed your lab.

My family owned a curly, he was a great dog. We are looking at getting one ourselves at the moment. Our curly loved a swim, but hated our pool. We used to take him to the local lakes for a paddle. He shed a bit (more than my standard poodle, but less than my mastiff/great dane cross). He was a leaner when he wanted attention. Very loving but happy just to be near, not necessarily on you. He had a great grin. Very gentle. They are a big dog though, our boy was 45kgs. He lived to 14. \

My mother had a curly growing up, loved him to bits and it took her about 30 years to get to the stage she could own another. Both curlies were very special dogs. I cannot wait to own another.

Hello.Pudel. Our Pippa dog weighed 34 kgs.and was 20 inches at the shoulder.Small for a wolfhound x.Good luck with your next curly.

Yeah we want a dog, as our std poodle is a bitch. Beware though, people will ask if its a labradoodle, poodle or why you permed your lab.

YES,And i will enjoy educating them..