Ttouch Training Melbourne

Hi all,

We are looking for other animals outside of those provided by the participants. Particularly ones other than dogs such as cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, bird, reptiles, ferrets, etc. If you have an animal you would be happy to be involved whether it has a special condition or not, then please contact me. Issues can be behavioural things like pulling on lead, reactiveness, fear, etc or health issues such as structural issues, pain, skin issues etc.

These animals are wanted for Saturday or Sunday (May 21 & 22) and times can vary between 9:30-4:30 for a short or slightly longer period depending on issue and number of animals involved(eg ~1hr). The training is in Box Hill Nth for those of you needing a location.

There are positions still available for anyone wishing to attend with a couple of discounted spots for workers from rescue shelters.

For further information or registration forms see this link here

There is also a training occuring in Sydney - see TTouch Australia site

Thanks

Tim

Edited by NaturallyWild

Hi Tim

I'd offer my cats again but I'm away 20-22nd. Really positive experience for anyone else interested.

Hi TSD,

Been meaning to get back to you to see about doing a bit more TTouch with your mob but has been a rediculously busy year and can't see it getting much less for the remainder. Definitely will at some point.

Tim

What about a very fearful dog, who either shuts down (when she's really scared) or is reactive (when she's scared, but she thinks she can take you on....)?

Possibly, it might depend if the "class" situation is too much pressure for her with too many people around. We do have lots of space so might be ok.

Generally in those situations showing the owner a few things to do is the first step before I would just jump straight in.

If you want to send me a message with your phone number I can call to talk about it further.

Tim