What Is Wrong With My Dog

Hi there,

Since morning my lovely 2 year old Lhasa Apso is not moving or eating his favourite treat. He's just sitting down in one spot, not even lying down. he was fine during his morning walk today but before and after the walk he's been showing the above described symptoms. He was fine last night running around, walking, playing, eating, the usual.

I'll take him to the vet as soon as I get home from work but just wanted to get your thoughts on what could possibly be wrong or not(?)

Look forward to your thoughts...

Thanks,

MSN

Hi there,

Since morning my lovely 2 year old Lhasa Apso is not moving or eating his favourite treat. He's just sitting down in one spot, not even lying down. he was fine during his morning walk today but before and after the walk he's been showing the above described symptoms. He was fine last night running around, walking, playing, eating, the usual.

I'll take him to the vet as soon as I get home from work but just wanted to get your thoughts on what could possibly be wrong or not(?)

Look forward to your thoughts...

Thanks,

MSN

If your dog is not eating/drinking and is lethargic, then please rush him to the vet! Those can be signs of an emergency. Maybe he has a tick or ate something he shouldn't, whatever it is, don't waste time, get him to the vet asap!

Dagmar