Appreciation

paplover

I am fairly new to this forum, I have found it a wealth of knowledge ( has taught me so much already in such a short time) have also found some awesome people on here :D

I have owned Papillons now for 8 yrs as pets( I own 3 at present) and have had a rescue pap which is now in a forever home and I am now looking into getting into the world of showing, so am on the quest of learning curb about all of this. I have spent hours reading new and older threads on here, talking to some awesome breeders and show people in my chosen bred.

I have learnt so much about diet,grooming/washing products and training and so much more. :)( which my furbabies have benefited from so much not that they weren't looked after well before hand but now its so much better for them) It has been invaluable to me.

I have read different threads about people approaching show people and breeders, 99% of my experience of this has been awesome. I am also for the better word of it due to contacting these people have been offered after asking to go to a local breeders home and for better word of it do a apprenticeship learning more about the Papillion, grooming and showing. I am very excited about this :love:

So I guess my posting is just to show some appreciation to those that have taking the time to talk with me and to all the DOL members on here for your wealth of knowledge that you share. :)

So huge thank you from me to all of you :) I know I will always been on this learning curb but having this makes it so much better and enjoyable.