Looking For Thread About The Best Cars For Dogs

lovemymutts

There was an article in the Sydney Morning Herald motor news, about the Honda WOW which has been specifically designed for dog lovers. I don't think it's available in Australia...yet. But the article goes on to talk about other cars that are here & which they say are good for carrying dogs.

http://smh.drive.com...0324-1c72f.html

The article says that car never went into production.

We're going holden wagon, purely because the ford wagons aren't being made anymore, so it will get hard to buy parts.

Which is why I added.....yet. As in, hoping it might be produced & available here in the future.

I saw that Honda WOW, for the first time, in a BBC-produced book about unusual cars that have been made as 'samples' for particular purposes..

The WOW (among other 'dog' things) had a deep doggie crate built in where the glove-box normally goes. The dog in it, looked like a cocker spaniel, to give some idea of size.

From the outside, it looked like a regular Honda. Unlike many of the other 'sample' cars. Like, there was a Citroen which looked a small version of a bus, but with nearly-floor length windows. And a single-person car (really a mobility vehicle) where the person looked like they were riding in a cello case!!! :)

Edited by mita