Hydraulic Grooming Tables

Sheridan

Does anyone have a hydraulic grooming table? Thinking of getting one for Grumpy as I'm having trouble getting him up on my current table (I can't lift and he's Mr Grooming Reluctant). Wondering if they're any good. There's two on Clipperworld and they are around $200 difference in price. :eek:

Maybe post this in the health/nutrition/grooming forum?

I have 2 hydraulic tables that are just heavy duty garage scissor lift table from the tool store. We bought them for $500 each and made a few simple modifications for arm attachment etc. They are super heavy duty and rock steady. I LOVE them. We got them a few years back when buying a hydraulic 'grooming' table was a VERY expensive prospect in Aust. Now there is a wide range available for reasonable prices.

I would recommend going in store and testing the weight (heavy is good!) and stability of the table , and also the smoothness of action and the up/down range before you buy. I would personally prefer a regular hydraulic over an electric one for reasons... we use enough power already!, the cord going across the floor and also when the power is out, so is the table! Less can go wrong with a non electric too IMHO.....