Doesnt Sit Right With Me

perth_girl

Yes,I agree with what you are saying,My main point was that pet stores shift all the blame onto Mr average,like it's only his fault that they have so many pups in the store instead of being honest about where the majority of the pups come from,Mr Average is part of the problem . The pet stores can plead innocent and say their pups are not from farms,and so many ppl believe them.I feel Mr average is getting better informed these days and more are getting pets desexed yet these same people will go to a pet store to buy their next dog,and believe all the rubbish the staff tell them.

Yes,I agree with what you are saying,My main point was that pet stores shift all the blame onto Mr average,like it's only his fault that they have so many pups in the store instead of being honest about where the majority of the pups come from,Mr Average is part of the problem . The pet stores can plead innocent and say their pups are not from farms,and so many ppl believe them.I feel Mr average is getting better informed these days and more are getting pets desexed yet these same people will go to a pet store to buy their next dog,and believe all the rubbish the staff tell them.

I know yes, i sometimes wish i could hunt out all the people looking especially the PP in our area. its just so stupid the signs they put up, our pups dont' come from puppy farms. it makes me so very angry. poor poor dogs. :mad

i like the ones that help rescue dogs find homes :) we need more of them

Yes the one in Harbour Town (Gold Coast) has rescue kitties for sale. Not sure about pups, I didn't go much further into the shop (too crowded!)