Paranoia

yes its the right attitude, i lost a fox terrior x jack russell earlier this yr, i was 4 when i got him and he was 17 when he passed, i had a priceless time with him (Sonic) although he will NEVA be forgotten... Sonics memory still n always will sit very heavy with me.. i feel its a situation of take the good with the bad.. life is life..

I can close my eyes and see a little "movie" in my mind of Benson.......the day we chose him, the day he came home, lying under the dining table with his head on his paws, at the park, at the lake, at the beach, sitting in the back seat of my convertible as we hurled down the highway with the wind in his hair, at obedience, at dog shows, stalking chooks, being groomed......it's like the life of Benson in little snaps.

I can see the same things when I browse through my photos. I have thousands of photos of him and so, so, so many fantastic memories. He was in my life for four wonderful years and those years were wonderful because he was there. And I'd rather have that than not.