Training And Pps Recommendations

Could I please have some recommendations for dog clubs near Goodna, Qld? I'd like to go somewhere that trains using good, positive, techniques.

I'm also looking for a puppy pre school.

Also, I'm looking for a club that would allow me to bring my 3 year old daughter, as, unfortunately I don't know anyone up here who can look after her while I do doggy things.

Thanks

Oh, and I don't check here often as I don't have internet access from home right now, so forgive me if I am delayed in my replies!

I really like Tabitha at Wagtails www.wagtails.com.au. She has several different locations they train at. The main puppy venue is at Sumner and then for adult classes you pop over to a nearby oval at Sumner Park.

Thanks Sandra. Yes, there are a few derro's there, but it's very affordable and my street is very peaceful and quaint, and I'm only 20 minutes from my friends in the city which is great, and 15 minutes from these awesome looking dog clubs in Ipswich!! :D

Yes, Von Everest is great. We had a lot of fun there on Sunday and are looking forwards to going again this coming Sunday! Their methods are really good, it's great to see so many dogs geared up to work. Little Berri was quite different to all of the other dogs there lol, but I think everyone enjoyed watching my little pocket rocket show 'em what he's capable of ;)

Yes, Von Everest is great. We had a lot of fun there on Sunday and are looking forwards to going again this coming Sunday! Their methods are really good, it's great to see so many dogs geared up to work. Little Berri was quite different to all of the other dogs there lol, but I think everyone enjoyed watching my little pocket rocket show 'em what he's capable of ;)

I think he could start his own fan club Prydenjoy - everyone at Von Everest loves him and it's so much fun watching clever little guys like Berri working :thumbsup: