Cavalier King Charles Breeder In/near Sydney

koalathebear

There are 45 listings on the DOL page so some recommendations would be most appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread, please PM me with recommendations/warnings.

I have a friend who wants to get a small, relatively laid-back but smart dog. To my horror, other friends started recommending Oodles and the like. In horror, I started fending off the Oodle-recommenders and probably sounded like a crazy dog zealot as I posted links to Where Do Puppies Come from and the like. I suggested a Beagle or a Cavalier King Charles and she's gone for the Cav recommendation, which I really think is right for her. I know my friend would probably like to meet the breeder and puppies in person so in or around the Sydney area would be great! Thanks heaps in advance.

There are 45 listings on the DOL page so some recommendations would be most appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread, please PM me with recommendations/warnings.

I have a friend who wants to get a small, relatively laid-back but smart dog. To my horror, other friends started recommending Oodles and the like. In horror, I started fending off the Oodle-recommenders and probably sounded like a crazy dog zealot as I posted links to Where Do Puppies Come from and the like. I suggested a Beagle or a Cavalier King Charles and she's gone for the Cav recommendation, which I really think is right for her. I know my friend would probably like to meet the breeder and puppies in person so in or around the Sydney area would be great! Thanks heaps in advance.

I sent you a PM :-)

Advise your friend not to rush. she may need to wait a little while for a great dog from a great breeder.