Dangerous Dog Segment On Sunrise This Morning

periannath

Peter Higgins on Sunrise this morning talking about dangerous dogs.I don't think he did us any great favours.he went on about dogs bred to fight not being suitable for domestic life.He was talking about the banned breeds but most people wouldn't have a clue.He actually did try to exclude the pit bulls and said that the evils were in cross breeding. Dog trainer Brad ? I think performed better.

A good opportunity missed I think.He has thrown bull breeds under the bus. Not intentional just badly done.

Good points were that both agreed that responsible owners are the solution to dogs biting and that any dog can bite.

All in all a disappointing performance by our representative, in my eyes anyway.

I didn't think Peter articulated what he was trying to say very well.... I agreed with elements of his stance but didn't agree with the entirity of it.

I thought Brad did well..... as far as the average Joe understanding his stance (that the breed is not the problem) I thought he got across well.

As far as what has been in the media, I would have to say this has been the most beneficial to the cause of dog owners, was it perfect hell no, but it was a far cry from the condemnation that's been previously aired by twat journos that don't have a clue and dribble crap like kill them all.

Edited by shelby-001