How Do I Find One Of Our Rescue Dogs In The Hearald Sun Online

~Shepherd~

Does anyone know how to search the Herald Sun online for Rescue Dogs. I am giving up after an hour. One of our Scallywags "ASTRO BOY" was in there today apparently. Any Herald Son search Gurus about? I want to be able to cross post the link to our website and FB page.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to search the Herald Sun online for Rescue Dogs. I am giving up after an hour. One of our Scallywags "ASTRO BOY" was in there today apparently. Any Herald Son search Gurus about? I want to be able to cross post the link to our website and FB page.

Thanks

Hi Chewbacca

First I would call the Herald Sun on the phone to ask for help then if that fails try Google IT

Jenny

The adopt a dog newspaper thing is a national initiative between Pedigree & PetRescue.

When they first started it PetRescue had links on their site, but they only show week 1 & 2 from way back early in the year.

I'd suggest contacting either PetRescue, Pedigree or the newspaper it was featured in.

Our Kelpie boy Smudge was in the Sunday Mail (SA) yesterday but sadly still not one single enquiry on him in 3 weeks:( We usually get such a great response from the paper too! It's an awesome program.