Kepala - Sunday 9th Of October

pip1981

Can't believe this, but I have to pull out again this month, my car has been overheating, thought we fixed the issue on Wednesday, but it seems we were wrong, and I can't get it to the mechanic until Tuesday! Very sad to be missing out once again, hope to join you next month!

Can someone else please take care of collecting everyone's fees and dropping them in at the office, thanks. :D

Also, there are some more doggies coming that aren't on the list as yet, so there should still be plenty of you to make the day a success!

List of doggies

jrm88 - Leo

Pointees - April and Shaun

Lindainfa - Arnie

keroppiyo - Buffy (and maybe Jack)

LucyCharzoe - Charlotte

AmaCam+Digby (+Husband) - Digby

Canine Friend - Dexter

kirty - Toby and Pia

List of food

jrm88 - yummy biscuits maybe

Pointees - Fairy bread and some pigs ears

Lindainfa - Zucchini slice (no bacon), Chocolate cake too.

keroppiyo - not sure what to bring yet

LucyCharzie - Not sure yet

AmaCam+Digby (+husband) - Maybe a summery pasta salad and a sweet tart type thing....

kirty - is it OK if I bring veggie sausages and potato chips :)

Im not too keen on bbqs and it doesnt look like we are going to get as many people as we hoped???

Im happy for just bringing a plate :)

sounds like a good idea...and perhaps someone could bring some plates, etc. to share, sorry for the short notice on this :(

I'm still in guys, just having a big night tonight so I wont be able to make the zucchini slice but won't be staying for lunch anymore as I'm meeting up with friends later so I won't stay till the end. My sister may be coming with her staffy Soko aswell, depends on how much she drinks tonight.

Hopefully the rain holds off tomorrow, if it was like today it will be great. A little bit of a shower never hurt anyone. :D

Sorry guys, have decided not to come tomorrow. Helping a friend look after a dog, and thought it'd be better to spend the day observing Buffy and the other dog together before leaving them together all day when we go back to work on Monday.

Sorry I won't get to meet some of the doggies I haven't seen before :(

How did it go today? I hope the weather was nicer there than it was here...and I hope the day was a success.

Couldn't believe it, my car was fixed by 11.30am, such a simple problem, but we needed a mechanic friend to point it out to us! By then it was too late...I hope to make it next time! :D

So sorry we didn't make it, I just realised last night that I had a large assignment due this afternoon that I had barely started! (had my weeks mixed up and thought it was due next week!)

Turns out it was lucky I didn't come cause my husbands car broke down on his way home from work and I had to go and pick him up (we live like 200ks from Kepala and he works 50ks from home!) LOL!!

I hope that you all had a totally awesome day.

Im so devastated I couldn't bring Digby down for a play, hopefully next time! and hopefully by then we will have another furkid with us too! (fingers crossed!)

looking forward to seeing some pics!

Amanda.(and Digby)