Bitch Bringin Another In

PomsNZ

I got a freind who left her entire girl with me, and she came in, which is fine, we were expecting it, shes a little late...

However its brought MY girl in as well, who only had a (weird) season just 2 months ago!

This is the interesting bit..

NO bleeding.. swollen just a tiny bit and my alpha boy has been chasing her around for a few days, but as there was no bleeding, before or now I havent worried too much, thought he might be confused, with the other girl in season and standing..

But then i found another of my boys trying to hump her, she was paying him no attention, it just caught me out the corner of my eye. None of the other boys have tried, and my alpha dog wasnt around her at the time. Im pretty confident she has NOT been mated. shes not flagging, no sign of any behaviour that might make me think she is coming in...

Her last season (her first) was fine, then i let her out with the boys 4.5 weeks AFTER the start, she immediatly stood and flagged every male, so she went back into confinement for another few weeks.

any suggestions? Do you think she might be coming in earlier? (hope not as shes only now 9 months old)

I have had this happen, though is wasn't what I would call a normal season and she only showed signs for a week...she didn't come back in again for another 6 months and returned to normal cycling.

Play it safe and keep her seperated from the dogs.

If she doesnt come in for another 6 months from now that would be good ! lol. Ill take hope that she is doing what has happened to you, thanks

she is now in confinement, which she loves to voice her dissaproval over, but tough...