New Goulburn Show Grounds

Freckles

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone on here has been to the new grounds and can tell me if there is space for camping in a caravan? I've tried calling the numbers listed for the cataloguer several times but still no answer.

I have booked a spot in the caravan park but if I can set up at the grounds I would much prefer to do that, I just don't want to be caught out with a caravan and nowhere to park it.

I'm also a little excited as this is the first show we will be taking our caravan to and I can't wait to try it out :thumbsup:

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone on here has been to the new grounds and can tell me if there is space for camping in a caravan? I've tried calling the numbers listed for the cataloguer several times but still no answer.

I have booked a spot in the caravan park but if I can set up at the grounds I would much prefer to do that, I just don't want to be caught out with a caravan and nowhere to park it.

I'm also a little excited as this is the first show we will be taking our caravan to and I can't wait to try it out :thumbsup:

Have you tried the extreme weather number? Usually that is the show sec. It is usually pointless ringing the cataloguer as sometimes they are miles and miles away and never seen the grounds.

• 2 weeks later...