Your Best Day ....

poochiemama

I've been away for a few days - long driving spells, hard physical work, not much sleep and marking exam papers in my spare time. Dropped the work car off in the city and caught the train home with a heap of awkward, heavy luggage. No lunch so I was feeling pretty exhausted by 5pm.

Mr TSD picked me up from the station but he brought the dogs along to welcome me home :thumbsup: Suddenly I had energy to burn when those madly wagging bodies knocked me down in joy!!! One minute I was feeling tired and a little sorry for myself and the next I was asking Mr TSD to drop us at the park whilst he picked up a few things from the shops. Dogs ran around like mad things. Best. Day. :)

I've had so many brilliant days and moments, so many to treasure. The first time she ran after a ball, the first time she cuddled up to me of her own volition, rather than just being cuddled or coming to me out of fear or something else. She was such a timid, terrified little thing when I got her, there have been a lot of 'firsts' this year, as she's gained in confidence.

I love days where I can just hang out with her all day and take her everywhere with me. She LOVES the car, so some weekends we're basically together constantly, out and about. I often get butterflies in my tummy and waves of love looking at her :)