Litter Notice

kascade

I feel like a right dumb ass today but I have a monster headache and that could be why ... I'm normally pretty computer literate, but for the life of me, I cannot find the right place to start my litter notice. I'm a Premium member with dogzonline and a registered breeder with DogsWest - I just can't see where to start! Any helpful answers greatly appreciated :-)

After you sign into the Dol member section, on the right hand side of the page you will see puppy notices under the Navigation heading, click on this & then you will see add notice...click on this & you should be able to place your litter notice. :)

Edited by Baileys mum

After you sign into the Dol member section, on the right hand side of the page you will see puppy notices under the Navigation heading, click on this & then you will see add notice...click on this & you should be able to place your litter notice. :)

Thanks so much - I didn't even look over there, just kept thinking something would appear on the left hand side or up the top. I've just gone in and it wanted me to add a breed, but because I have SBT, I need to contact DOL beforehand so that's put me back behind the eight-ball right away ... sigh, it's gonna be one of those days :-(

I've just gone in and it wanted me to add a breed, but because I have SBT, I need to contact DOL beforehand so that's put me back behind the eight-ball right away ... sigh, it's gonna be one of those days :-(

Hi

Well worth the pain I would have thought.

People getting pups through DOL are practically guaranteed integrity.

DOL will even help you with buyers who prove to be a PIA.

Like someone who wants a puppy freighted to NZ for the price of a postage stamp. :mad

Congratulations kascade and Welcome.

I've just gone in and it wanted me to add a breed, but because I have SBT, I need to contact DOL beforehand so that's put me back behind the eight-ball right away ... sigh, it's gonna be one of those days :-(

Hi

Well worth the pain I would have thought.

People getting pups through DOL are practically guaranteed integrity.

DOL will even help you with buyers who prove to be a PIA.

Like someone who wants a puppy freighted to NZ for the price of a postage stamp. :mad

Congratulations kascade and Welcome.

PIA?