Children And Dogs

Fuzzycuddles

so i thought with some of the threads around family pets and how they fit in id share some pictures of a happy dog/ child combination that works just to prove it is possible ;)i can't take credit for this pair as this isn't my child or my dog (family i've worked with) but i have permission to share and it is one of my favorite pictures. :thumbsup:

post-43293-0-41362500-1324652203_thumb.jpg

post-43293-0-21601400-1324652216_thumb.jpg

i am hoping she will also pass me some of the kids with her Aussies (i am working on something for work regarding kids/ dogs and have asked her for help with parts of it)

Guest muttrus

just two pics of our 6 year old enjoying fostering caring These are only two from over 6ooo photos to choose from sorry I gave up looking hahahhahaha

At first it was hard for her to let go of some of the pups but she now knows they go and more come --------------------

post-33936-0-92947000-1324794548_thumb.jpg

post-33936-0-55629900-1324794610_thumb.jpg

A couple of my youngest. First in tiny tots handlers at a dogs show. Yes she's holding my hand, but... the dog (entire male) comes up to her shoulder, and she is in charge of him, he is paying attention to her. Neither have ever set a foot wrong doing this, she has taken him in since she was 3. At least now she's 5 she doesn't crawl under him to adjust his feet!! :laugh:

LilnBoris-1.jpg

And, same daughter at 5yrs old with our last litter of pups. These guys have all grown up into child seeking and loving monsters after growing up with her!! :D

WithLil2.jpgWithLil1.jpg