Trick Video Tutorials On Youtube

Nushie

Hi all,

I am starting to run out of ideas for tricks to teach Jager. We dont have a lot at the moment as my imagination isnt so great! We currently have sit, drop, stay, play dead, shake (can do either paw) and we started "spin" last night which he has picked up really quickly, i will be working on "turn" as in going the opposite way to "spin" so that he can go both ways depending on the command.

I have attempted beg but i dont think he has the balance. He is a pug and i think his chest and neck make him too top heavy and we havent been able to get anywhere. I also tried crawl but i think i was confusing him so i stopped.

I am just after some suggestions of some good youtube channels that will give me new ideas and simple instructions on how to teach them.

He is a smart little cookie, in 3 x 5 minute training sessions yesterday afternoon we had spin pretty good. I can stand upright and do the command and around he goes. And he seems to really enjoy the training, i mean the treats :)

Hi all,

I am starting to run out of ideas for tricks to teach Jager. We dont have a lot at the moment as my imagination isnt so great! We currently have sit, drop, stay, play dead, shake (can do either paw) and we started "spin" last night which he has picked up really quickly, i will be working on "turn" as in going the opposite way to "spin" so that he can go both ways depending on the command.

I have attempted beg but i dont think he has the balance. He is a pug and i think his chest and neck make him too top heavy and we havent been able to get anywhere. I also tried crawl but i think i was confusing him so i stopped.

I am just after some suggestions of some good youtube channels that will give me new ideas and simple instructions on how to teach them.

He is a smart little cookie, in 3 x 5 minute training sessions yesterday afternoon we had spin pretty good. I can stand upright and do the command and around he goes. And he seems to really enjoy the training, i mean the treats :)

Try "Kikopup" in YouTube search - Emily Larlham is terrific with tricks using a clicker.