Any Nz Showies In Here?

Meea

A slim chance i may be moving back - if I was living somewhere between Auck and Whangarei what would my showing/OT/AT etc options be? I have been away a long time so the publishef place names i see don't help me much.

Meea

A slim chance i may be moving back - if I was living somewhere between Auck and Whangarei what would my showing/OT/AT etc options be? I have been away a long time so the publishef place names i see don't help me much.

Meea

Depends on how far you want to travel

Northland Canine and Bay of ISlands clubs just had a long weekend of shows.

Do have a look at the calender to give you an idea.

Closest big venue of course for all the major shows is Ardmore just South East of Auckland

Meea

Depends on how far you want to travel

Northland Canine and Bay of ISlands clubs just had a long weekend of shows.

Do have a look at the calender to give you an idea.

Closest big venue of course for all the major shows is Ardmore just South East of Auckland

Saw that w/end with interest. Other club names on the calendar don't help me re location. 3 hrs to ardmore is similiar to my NSW travel so ok thoughmaybe i should look closer to Auck than whangarei. Cheers