Free Wire Crate

Hi,

I have a black plastic coated collapsible wire crate up for grabs for a rescue in SA ... it is about 12 months old and was only used to transport my Cav home and used it once overnight but then she decided my bed was a better option. It was used 2-3 times to keep a kitten confined... animals were all vaccinated ... just needs a wipe down which i will do.

The clips are metal which have surface rust from being under the carport but with a bit of elbow grease they should come up good.

The brand is TFH which was puchased from Petstock. The dimentions are 43 cm wide , 60 cm long and 52 cm depth, it has a front door and one on the side and has a plastic removable base. i think it had a divider but i cant seem to locate it.. if i do i will add that in :)

Hi,

I have a black plastic coated collapsible wire crate up for grabs for a rescue in SA ... it is about 12 months old and was only used to transport my Cav home and used it once overnight but then she decided my bed was a better option. It was used 2-3 times to keep a kitten confined... animals were all vaccinated ... just needs a wipe down which i will do.

The clips are metal which have surface rust from being under the carport but with a bit of elbow grease they should come up good.

The brand is TFH which was puchased from Petstock. The dimentions are 43 cm wide , 60 cm long and 52 cm depth, it has a front door and one on the side and has a plastic removable base. i think it had a divider but i cant seem to locate it.. if i do i will add that in :)

Would definitely be interested :) would be great for transporting local poundies. Thanks!