Trying To Get In Contact With Trisha From Vic Dog Rescue

Can anyone help? I've left messages, called several times and haven't had any luck. It's quite urgent and very important.

My number is 0404 831 386

I do not respond to harrassment. We have also retained your mother's voice message.

Trisha Taylor

Hi Trisha,

Ok, well I'd rather this wasn't spoken about on the forum for everyone to read, but here goes. I did try to PM but you don't receive PM's.

I sent you an email to explain myself, I'm not concerned about what you discussed with my mother or what has already taken place. I am not trying to contact you on her behalf or anyone else's for that matter, I am trying to help some very distressed people see eye to eye and resolve what was a fairly unpleasant situation for all involved.

As already stated in my messages and email to you, my goal is simply to mediate and help everyone understand each other, I've been very clear that this is my intention and I have no interest in arguing or causing further angst.

My intention is not to leave you feel harassed either, and in fact this is the very first response I have received from you. I would like to discuss this like adults in a friendly and unemotional manner.

I have already apologised for my mother's behaviour, she was extremely upset, as it her friend who is only seeking to adopt a dog from your organisation.

I've already spoken to Nickie's foster carer about the situation and cleared things up, that's basically all I want from you as well. Ideally of course I'd also like to see Nickie given another shot at a home where he was only just beginning to find his feet before being taken away, but I understand that this situation may have made that difficult.

You have my contact number. Please understand that I'm not interested in leaving this alone until it has been resolved, we are adults and are able to discuss and resolve it as adults.

Thanks.

Edited by jaybeece