Microchipping

Heidii

I have just realised that my 3 dogs are all on different registers for their microchip, 1 is CAR, the other National Pet Register and the other is NSW Companion Animals Register.

Does anyone know if I can transfer them all onto the same register? I find CAR is very good, I can logon to my account and easily update info when I need to so id like to be able to transfer my other 2 dogs to this register..is this possible?

I have just realised that my 3 dogs are all on different registers for their microchip, 1 is CAR, the other National Pet Register and the other is NSW Companion Animals Register.

Does anyone know if I can transfer them all onto the same register? I find CAR is very good, I can logon to my account and easily update info when I need to so id like to be able to transfer my other 2 dogs to this register..is this possible?

Yes you can Heidi. It may cost you to transfer the 2, but definitely need to get the 1 on NSW Companion changed as it only shows in NSW.

We recently hada rescue scanned in Cairns and it was said to be not registered. I got the number from the new owner and rang NSW and sure enough it was there. So now changed.