Dry Dog Food

I have been using Enduro Complete Adult for over 3 years and am very happy with product. Unfortunately my supplier didnt have any in stock (first time ever) when I needed more yesterday. I was offerred Enduro ' .. boar' but have bought a bag of Uncle Albers instead. I am a bit worried about how my girls will go on this product. They are not fussy eaters at all so that is not an issue. Uncle Albers seems alot heavier than enduro. I am hoping not to see any nasty side effects. I'd like to know your experience with enduro and/or Uncle Albers. I really dont like to change when happy with a product, but I was forced to on this occassion. I supplement with eggs,sardines, bones etc, as additional treats not as regular part of diet.

I have used both Uncle Albers and Great Barko (same company) with great success.

I don't use it as a complete food when I do feed it though, and always supplement with bones, meat, veges etc. I have found it excellent for putting weight on and usually feed it to the greyhound during winter or he fades away to nothing.

I have also found that most dogs will eat it, even fussy ones.

Many of the dog food Nazis will get on and call it rubbish but for a budget dry food, it really isn't as bad as some would make it out to be.

Guest donatella

I have used both Uncle Albers and Great Barko (same company) with great success.

I don't use it as a complete food when I do feed it though, and always supplement with bones, meat, veges etc. I have found it excellent for putting weight on and usually feed it to the greyhound during winter or he fades away to nothing.

Many of the dog food Nazis will get on and call it rubbish but for a budget dry food, it really isn't as bad as some would make it out to be.

I don't think you'll find any dog food nazis you'll find people saying if your dog does well on it then go for gold whatever the brand...

I don't think you'll find any dog food nazis you'll find people saying if your dog does well on it then go for gold whatever the brand...

:laugh: Don't bet on that....