Barf Patties

So im thinking to mix up my 1 yr old rottweilers diet, He does get BH everyday and bones throughout the week. I use to mix up mince also, but now I thought I might mix it up with some BARF patties. Sounds good and more convenient than making it myself. is Dr B's still the way to go? same formula or Big Dog is taking over?

Big Dog used to make the Dr B's barf but for personal reasons he changed companies and the formula also changed.

Check out the ingredients and buy a pack of each and decide what you prefer.

Edited by Andisa

No idea what it's like now, haven't seen it in ages - last time I fed it to my dogs they hated it and they were raised on it....

So I contacted Big Dog and went with them.

Maybe google but better to get one of each to see how you go to decide for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

So I tryed to add BARF patties to my rotties diet. Big dog lamb i was using. He ate a box of it which lasted nearly a week, now he doesn't like the Big dog BARF no more and wont touch it. He will eat his usual diet Black Hawk kibble. Maybe its not for him? Will it make any difference if I buy Dr b's?

So I tryed to add BARF patties to my rotties diet. Big dog lamb i was using. He ate a box of it which lasted nearly a week, now he doesn't like the Big dog BARF no more and wont touch it. He will eat his usual diet Black Hawk kibble. Maybe its not for him? Will it make any difference if I buy Dr b's?

There is only one way to find out and that is to try it.

My lot have Nutro and Dr B's with bones as their diet and they are in awesome condition, so it obviously agrees with them..

They both woof it down, but neither seem to be fussy eaters...