Little Pimples And Red Spots

My boy Spudd (18 month old Bull terrier) has all those little pimples and little red spots on his chest and a few little red spots on his belly. I noticed it about 4 days ago and have been rubbing a lotion called Neotopic-H on it which is antibiotic, anti-inflammatory with local anaesthetic.

It has gone down and looking a bit better today, the picture below was taken yesterday, after I washed him.

My vet was booked out so I took him to a different vet on Saturday and he reckons it’s a little skin infection and to keep using that cream I have.. To me it looks like bites?

I worm him every 3-4 weeks with Advocate and didn’t find any fleas or any thing on him..

01220c73.jpg

I don’t think it’s bothering him because he is not trying to scratch it or lick it… just weird looking spots… PawPaw cream is good, I use it on small cuts. Hopefully it will go away soon, otherwise will go see my vet. We don’t have any new plants or any thing. Only thing that has changed is that we have visited a new dog park a few times in the last few weeks...? Usually we just walk around the linear park or hills where we live or beach.

Edited by Spudd