Insurance Policies - Public Liablity

Hey Guys,

Can you please advise who you are using, what you are covered for and what it costs you for yourself and foster carers?

What state are you in sorry? Sometimes this can be a problem depending on how you are set up. National can be quite difficult as Inc. Only means you can operate in your state alone unless you register with ASIC. Sometimes the insurance companies will take this in to account of you are not registered as a company limited by guarantee (that gives you the ability an be covered Nationally. If you want to email us I can send you some more info as to what our insurance covers etc.

Hey Guys,

Can you please advise who you are using, what you are covered for and what it costs you for yourself and foster carers?

What state are you in sorry? Sometimes this can be a problem depending on how you are set up. National can be quite difficult as Inc. Only means you can operate in your state alone unless you register with ASIC. Sometimes the insurance companies will take this in to account of you are not registered as a company limited by guarantee (that gives you the ability an be covered Nationally. If you want to email us I can send you some more info as to what our insurance covers etc.

In NSW but potentialy looking at a neighbouring state as well. We're registered with ASIC for NSW. I have been looking into AON Insurance for Volunteers. We're an unincorporated organisation. Be great if you can let me know about potential insurances and what sort of policies you use and what they cover.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Edited by sas