Dna Testing Multiple Sire Litter

Pulilover

Hi,

I believe multiple sire litters are now allowed to be registered providing a DNA test result. Does anyone know who does this testing?

Many thanks

www.asaplab.com.au They are really helpful and email results as soon as they have them.

Hi,

I believe multiple sire litters are now allowed to be registered providing a DNA test result. Does anyone know who does this testing?

Many thanks

www.asaplab.com.au They are really helpful and email results as soon as they have them.

Thanks, I spoke to them today and will be using them, very helpful I had no idea who to contact. Thanks again :)

Hi,

Many thanks

Thanks, I spoke to them today and will be using them, very helpful I had no idea who to contact. Thanks again :)

Glad you got the help you were after. I've used them for DNA profiling and genetic disease testing and find them really good. Good luck with everything.