Do I Have Time?

dotdashdot

I had my girl desexed in April, and am keen to attend my first show as a neuter, where I plan on catching up with a breeder friend/mentor.

Problem is, I only just read the fine print on my entry form today, I need to change her details with ANKC/dogsnsw so that they know she's spayed. Kicking myself for only reading that today, I've only got until the 9th to get my entry in.

Question is, can I send my form express post to dogsnsw, and that be ok to enter still, hoping I get my papers back by the actual show on the 27th of July? I need to send her Papers for them to stamp them 'spayed' But would I need that on me for the show? I have her spay certificate that I could take with me. And I guess I could ask them to express process it back, if i need to.

If there is no hope, I'm happy to just attend the show and maybe help my friend with her 4 dogs :) but I would love to maybe get my girl some neuter points.

I had my girl desexed in April, and am keen to attend my first show as a neuter, where I plan on catching up with a breeder friend/mentor.

Problem is, I only just read the fine print on my entry form today, I need to change her details with ANKC/dogsnsw so that they know she's spayed. Kicking myself for only reading that today, I've only got until the 9th to get my entry in.

Question is, can I send my form express post to dogsnsw, and that be ok to enter still, hoping I get my papers back by the actual show on the 27th of July? I need to send her Papers for them to stamp them 'spayed' But would I need that on me for the show? I have her spay certificate that I could take with me. And I guess I could ask them to express process it back, if i need to.

If there is no hope, I'm happy to just attend the show and maybe help my friend with her 4 dogs :) but I would love to maybe get my girl some neuter points.

Yes, I think you have time. Send the neuter certificate (and her paperwork)to Dogs NSW ASAP. You should get them back fairly quickly, certainly before the date of the show.

Yes, I think you have time. Send the neuter certificate (and her paperwork)to Dogs NSW ASAP. You should get them back fairly quickly, certainly before the date of the show.

thank you :D boost of confidence!

thank you :D boost of confidence!

the registration details will remain the same, so just use the same details to enter whilst you wait for the papers to return good luck.you must supply vet certification with microchip number,when registering as neutered

Edited by bossanova

Thanks, did that today =] I sent the show entry normal post, and the neuter form + pedigree + vet cert (with microchip no.) in express mail.

Hope it all works out, if not I only lost $12 in entry fees.