Insurance Claim

poodlesrule

So where exactly do you suggest they draw the line?

No claims on working, agility or show dogs as they were not being "usual or typical" dogs?

No claims on injuries incurred outside of the house?

No claims on skin treatment if they have flea allergies as fleas could be prevented?

No claims on gastro blockages as bones are evil?

Where does it end?

I don't understand people not willing to claim on their insurance (unless it is absolutely piddling and not even worth the no claim bonus) - why bother to have it in the first place?

I agree. The insurance company has already done its figures and worked out the risks- so that they are well and truly in their balance. A quick look at their profits says that already- and they will use wording and loop holes to get out of paying- only fair customers look out for them too.

Interesting regarding the home and contents insurance- I might have to look into it.

I have my dogs on my home and contents policy - the company has covered 2 c-sections with no problems. You need to hunt around. I don't agree that they shouldn't cover your costs. If you have full private health isurance you are covered for pregnancy etc so why shouldn't the same apply for pet insurance?

If you don't mind me asking who are you with?

Fabulous :)

• 5 months later...