Bc Open & Scottish Breeds

Pretty Miss Emma

I'm new to having to find my way around shows, and there seems to be little information provided ahead of time.

So anyway tomorrow I have the BC open show & Scottish Breeds show at KCC Park. How do I know where these will be? How do I know if they are inside or outside? Is there somewhere that you can find out this sort of information about shows? I have been to one other show there and also that time was playing it very much by ear as it seems unless you already know all this the information isn't out there! I just like to be organised and know where I'm going!

I'm new to having to find my way around shows, and there seems to be little information provided ahead of time.

So anyway tomorrow I have the BC open show & Scottish Breeds show at KCC Park. How do I know where these will be? How do I know if they are inside or outside? Is there somewhere that you can find out this sort of information about shows? I have been to one other show there and also that time was playing it very much by ear as it seems unless you already know all this the information isn't out there! I just like to be organised and know where I'm going!

The Scottish Breeds Club included information with returned entry numbers saying that depending on weather, judging would be on the Front Lawn if outdoors, or in the Boxhall Pavillion if indoors. I don't know about the BC Show, but if you allow plenty of time, you should find a friendly person to ask about which ring is yours. Good luck & enjoy!

Missymoo, I'm sorry, I'm so not clever enough to be able to get results (ie. make my brain work to remember to do such things and remember to watch what's going on other than what I have to do!!!). But hopefully someone else can help out! I was just happy that Hamish placed 2nd out of 3 in his Scottish breeds class (we're in minor puppy, so any time someone tells me he doesn't look as much like a silly teenager as someone else I'm exstatic!!!).