31 X Bis Grand Champ Suthanlites Wyatt Earp

Guest tonya scott syme

Guest tonya scott syme

Hi all,

I have stopped crying now and I am trying celebrate Wyatt's life, so to help me do that I wanted to tell some doggy friends how wonderful I thought Wyatt was.

Tears have been flowing on & off over the last couple of weeks in my family, and all because our beloved WYATT (Siberian Husky) was diagnosed with cancer. We have known his time with us was going to be drastically shortened from that moment on.

Today we let the most wonderful Siberian Husky we have ever had the pleasure of living with pass over into "Doggy heaven" aged 8 1/2 years.

31 times BEST IN SHOW winner & Companion Pet certified (with at the time of testing the highest score markings of any dog)

GRAND CHAMPION SUTHANLITES WYATT EARP "Wyatt"

Has no more pain and is at peace.

His magnificent sprit & the memory of him will all ways be with me.

For those who knew WYATT you would know he was a wonderful show man every time he set foot in the show ring. He never ever let me down. He loved to show & jumped up in the air when he heard the claps & cheers

He didn’t care if he had won or not he just loved showing!

The truth is he would show for anyone and many a Junior handler asked after him at the shows and had success.

But even more important than his show career Wyatt was the most wonderful pet.

He slept in the house in my Dad's bedroom and only on really hots nights went outside to sleep just to be cooler.

He travelled most places with Dad, and became Dads best mate, so to speak.

The looks Wyatt would give from the lounge room window when we went off to dog shows with out him.

"Disgust"

Sometimes we would let him sleep in the dog trailer the night before the show, just to give him his "trailer fix" LOL.

Wyatt played lovingly with everyone: children, dogs & puppies and NEVER EVER ONCE showed any form of aggression no matter how rough they were being with him.

I could let Wyatt run off lead just about anywhere and he always came back when called. He knew his life was to good so why bother going anywhere else.

Wyatt from the day we were lucky enough to be given him by Jon & Cheryl Le Court, was a gentleman & a

"old Soul".

Often people would say to me out on walks "What a beautiful dog & what a wise old soul he is".

Although the Breed of dog I love is Malamutes, Wyatt the Siberian has been so so special I doubt even a Mal for me could live up to his overall reputation

A friend sent me this poem today and it just fits how I believe Wyatt would feel

Thanks for reading.

DON'T GRIEVE TOO LONG

Don't grieve too long for now I'm free. I'm following the path God set for me

I ran to Him when I heard His call, I wagged my tail and left it all.

I could not stay another day, To bark, to love, to romp or play

Games left unplayed must stay that way. I found such peace it made my day.

My parting has left you with a void, So fill it with your remembered joy

A friendship shared, your laugh, a kiss; Oh, yes, these things I too shall miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow, I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow

My life's been full, you've given so much - Your time, your love and gentle touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief, Don't lengthen it now with undue grief

Lift up your heart and share with me. God wanted me now, He set me free.

Author unknown

l am so sorry for your loss, l also lost my boy Brax nearly 12 months ago from cancer, l send you heaps of love to you and your family.

R.I.P Wyatt another friend for Brax to play with :) :rolleyes: :( tybrax and family.

Hi Tonya,

The poem is very beautiful to read, your Friend has lovely thoughts of pets and especially for your 'WYATT'. My thoughts and feelings are with you as it was only recently that I too lost my my 'buddy' of 18 years.

"May all our pets

who were so dear and loving to us

all play together

'forever' "

Joy

Tonya, we are so saddened to hear that Wyatt has gone, too young, too soon. He was a wonderful Sibe, a great show dog, and obviously, a dear companion to you, Tony and Merilyn. We always knew that if Wyatt was at a show that we had great competition that day! Many happy memories.

Our condolences to you, please pass them also to Tony and Merilyn.

From all of (including dogs) at Portway.

RIP Wyatt.