Great Vet Recommendations In Brisbane Northside

Nat89

Hi all,

Im new to this and would love some help. We are about to take home (well start of February) our very own Labrador. Am after some opinions from other animal lovers as to an EXCELLENT vet to use on the north side of Brisbane. The Breeder is not from this side and to be honest i haven't asked them either. I am not after the "cheapest" one around just looking to find one that is honest and truly loves their Job and customers. Would also be an advantage to find one that promotes/is knowledgable to the BARF or RAW diet as after more research i feel this is the way i want to bring up our newest baby boy :) (will start another thread in regards to this as id like to gather as much info as possible before starting this)

TIA Natalie

Anvet kedron is highly recommended. Dr Susan Dawson is an excellent vet and very caring.

Probably best not to start a new topic on raw feeding just to gather info. If you do a search there will be hundreds of posts talking about it that will contain helpful info for you.

Anvet kedron is highly recommended. Dr Susan Dawson is an excellent vet and very caring.

Probably best not to start a new topic on raw feeding just to gather info. If you do a search there will be hundreds of posts talking about it that will contain helpful info for you.

+1 they are wonderful at Anvet

When I lived in Brisbane, Susan was my vet - she's really good. She did Ruby's cruciate surgery, among other things. She's sensible, doesn't over-service or over-charge, will fit you in at short notice when needed, & support staff are great. Highly recommended & she supports BARF & greyhound rescue, among other things. :)