Health Tests For Yorkshire Terrier?

Remarkabull

What, if any health tests are required for Yorkshire Terriers?

A lady on a local buy, swap, sell site is selling Yorkie x Poodles (I won't mention what she is calling them!) for $1000 and is saying hoe rare they are and that they are worth that much money. I have asked if parents are health tested and her answer was that they have been to vet and are healthy. I know poodles should be tested for PRA and can have Patella issues but know nothing about Yorkies.

I figure if I can make the people reading the posts think about this they might do more research before buying a dog in the future.

What, if any health tests are required for Yorkshire Terriers?

A lady on a local buy, swap, sell site is selling Yorkie x Poodles (I won't mention what she is calling them!) for $1000 and is saying hoe rare they are and that they are worth that much money. I have asked if parents are health tested and her answer was that they have been to vet and are healthy. I know poodles should be tested for PRA and can have Patella issues but know nothing about Yorkies.

I figure if I can make the people reading the posts think about this they might do more research before buying a dog in the future.

Generally speaking, Yorkies are a healthy breed here in Australia so there are no 'required' health tests.