Csu Spey Clinic Resumes 29th April

Hi all

Spey clinic is gearing up once again. As far as I know, prices are the same. Same process - PM me your animals you wish to get desexed etc. Please ensure when you contact me that you list ALL work that will be required. We are able to chip, C5, F4, worm, desex. Any other small extras should be able to be accommodated.

I think there are 7-8 spaces per week. First in best dressed. When booking the patients in, please let me know where they will be on Monday morning, and where they will need to go on the Friday afternoon.

I look forward to another fun year of spey clinic with you guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Spey clinic is gearing up once again. As far as I know, prices are the same. Same process - PM me your animals you wish to get desexed etc. Please ensure when you contact me that you list ALL work that will be required. We are able to chip, C5, F4, worm, desex. Any other small extras should be able to be accommodated.

I think there are 7-8 spaces per week. First in best dressed. When booking the patients in, please let me know where they will be on Monday morning, and where they will need to go on the Friday afternoon.

I look forward to another fun year of spey clinic with you guys :)

I have not been invoved in this before, can you please explain the processes & prices and location.

Many thanks

Cindy