Canine Life And Social Skills

Has anyone done one of these courses? I'm trying to sort out doggy activities for the rest of the year and wondering if this might be a good choice for Chess. She started obedience in February but hasn't really taken to heelwork the way Weez has, so I don't want to persist with something she isn't that interested in. She'll be doing herding and agility besides, and I'll be doing herding and rally with Weez.

The C.L.A.S.S. stuff looks more like the informal/day to day training we do - more stays, self control, working around distraction but then I'm wondering if it's not going to be challenging enough. I also don't really get excited about training precision, but I do make an effort to work on reliability.

I found one previous thread on this by Snook but it had no replies. Keen to hear if anyone has any experiences with the course since then, and if it sounds like it would suit us :) Thanks!

Yep that's the one I was thinking of :)

And shock horror Ness - the OH said he would be willing to do Treiball with Chess! He of the very picky dogsports involvement :p

Edit: so that's 4 different clubs so far.... :o

Edited by TheLBD