Dog Swiming

Duke77

Hi i have to rotweilers and they live swiming but not at the beach hav been trying to find some quite spots on the swan to take them can anyone point me to some gud spots they can swim at

Thanx

Hi i have to rotweilers and they live swiming but not at the beach hav been trying to find some quite spots on the swan to take them can anyone point me to some gud spots they can swim at

Thanx

What area are you looking at i take my rottis swimming on the swan. Guildford boat ramp off of west swan road, in viveash there is a reserve and my dogs love swimming down there and also walking to woodbridge pirate park.

also a small calm beach for swimming is near zephyr's cafe in fremantle its actually the swan river too, part of the beach is human then other side is dog beach.

I have often wondered this, I have never actually seen any signs saying no swimming, but of course most places dogs must be on lead. So does that mean it's OK for dogs to go in the water on lead?

There are quite a few "dog exercise areas" along the Shelley foreshore, with openings into the river, but I'm not sure how clean the water is? (as in whether there is trunks and shells etc)

Another nice little beach in North Fremantle, east side of the bridges, at Gilbert Fraser Reserve, is usually quiet.