Neuter Showing In Sa

Pjrt

I wondered if anyone can tell me the sort of entry numbers one would expect at a show in the neuter classes in SA. I am torn as to whether to trot my dog out for a go at neuter. She gained her Aust.Ch a couple of years ago and we haven't been back to the shows since. As its a 3 hr return trip to the Kilburn grounds for us, I was wondering if we would have much competition or always the same competition (SA showies will know what I mean!) Not saying I mind competition! Just wondering how well attended the neuter classes are and also do many shows offer them?

She is registered as a neuter now so I would just have to renew my DogsSA membership.

Also her coat is probably about 80% and with clever grooming I could wing it to 90% . Would that be good enough for a start in neuter?

If there is already a topic about this can someone post a link.

TIA

It depends a bit on the group you are in. Group 5 usually has a nice line up of dogs, but its variable. Most groups will have at least a couple of neuters at most shows. If you enjoy showing, and your dog enjoys it, I would get back out there.

How important is coat to your breed?