Denise Fenzi Seminar

I have a really good local trainer here who has suggested that. :D

I have conditioned Jarrah to be a bushwalking, swim/fetch/tug dog over many, many years, so naturally her default behaviour is rather environmentally focussed, walks have been about sniffing for her and woolgathering for me for years now. In terms of handler focus, I am at puppy basic level right now - still needing to play to get any kind of sustained focus. I can't believe I had Jarrah for 5 years before I finally found out how much I love training methods like Denise's (and Susan Garrett's, and all the people you guys have probably known of for years and years), better later than never anyhow! I definitely would like to enter a trial of some kind one day when I feel we ready.

Hi Wobbly!! Looking forward to seeing you at the seminar! Sounds like you and Jarrah are having a lot of fun with Denise's online course! :)

I'd just like to let everyone know that auditor positions are still available for the seminar! Day 1 is about Drives and Motivation and is suitable for any dogsport: obedience, schutzhund, agility, rally-o etc. Day 2 is for obedience problems. The seminar is being held in Wyee, NSW, just off the F3 freeway, about 1 hour from the start of the freeway, maybe a little less. There is some camping accommodation in the area that will allow dogs and also some other caravan parks nearby that unfortunately don't take dogs. This is a great opportunity to see one of the best positive training handlers from the States. We'd love to see you there! :thumbsup: