Buy, Swap And Sell

I nearly ran off the road this morning listening to the buy, swap and sell in Canberra on the radio; a guy rang up wanting to list his Jack Russell pups for sale, the announcer asked if the pups are vaccinated and microchipped and he said, "they can be" the announced then said "sorry mate you can't list pups unless they "ARE" vaccinated and microchipped and "pulled the call" I was impressed.

Maree

CPR

Edited by keetamouse

There was an add in Saturdays CT for "4 week" old Jack Russell pups, I rang and told the guy he was breaking the law by advertising them that young also pointed "ALL" the problems that are associated with the pups that young and the chance of them dying once they leave his property and the consequesnces of doing this. They were $350 each and his friends told him he could get $450 for each one$$$$$$$ rang in his head :mad , I hung up knowing that I have educated him on why he was doing the wrong thing and hopefully he will get the bitch desexed, because I did say that the RSPCA will be informed of this ad, they may already have seen it as I know they troll the CT.

Maree

CPR