Swan Hill Shows This Weekend

I'm just wondering, the Swan Hill/Lake Boga shows this weekend... we are camping at the grounds (wish us luck in the cold!!) and as I can't leave til I finish work we will be arriving in the dark. When I look at Google Maps, are the grounds the ones that look like the football oval? I'm figuring that's where we are heading, but having never been there before would love some confirmation of that before trying to find my way in the dark!!! And in Lake Boga, what is there (this is us being lazy and not wanting to carry food with us!!)?

There is not much in Lake Boga, but Swan Hill is not far and thats a booming town. Its not the footy oval, but on google maps its the cleared area with the shed type things in the corner on the Road its advertised at, there is a skate park where you turn in.

I believe it will be quite wet underfoot even if it dosnt rain...and cold...its always cold..lol

Good Luck!

Yup thats it PME :)

Yarracully, that sounds nice...mmmm

We are second group on so I am leaving tomorrow morning, first show in AGEEEES for me...Just finished grooming dogs that looked like pound puppies!

PME if you want to handle a cairn or too come and say hi! ;) Group 2, big prego lady, lol!

Looking forward to a weekend with no kids, not fussed over winning or losing just looking forward to a break! LOL!!

Yup thats it PME :)

Yarracully, that sounds nice...mmmm

We are second group on so I am leaving tomorrow morning, first show in AGEEEES for me...Just finished grooming dogs that looked like pound puppies!

PME if you want to handle a cairn or too come and say hi! ;) Group 2, big prego lady, lol!

Looking forward to a weekend with no kids, not fussed over winning or losing just looking forward to a break! LOL!!

I may endeavour to come visit (if I remeber through the tired haze!!), if you're near group 5 people's I'll be the one with the goofy border collie and also a gorgeous blue merle rough collie!! Oh and several people and a few other dogs! Hoping to leave within the hour to head up!

Results?

I got down the calder and my car shat itself..have just got home after hubby rescued me, went and got a car trailer and then towed car back to his work..so no showing for me this weekend.....

BIS was a pug

RUBOB was a sheltie (i think, but in my head I also have curly coat retriever)

Baby puppy in show was an aussie shepherd

MInor was a curly coat retriever (me and the little rough collie I handle got a good look in but then got pipped at the post!).

And then I don't know! I think the bis was a junior and RUBOB was aus bred.