Training For Foster Carers Victoria

A mention that the next training program for existing foster carers or those interested in foster caring will be held at Mckinnon on saturday morning, 29th June and again the following Saturday morning. Intending or existing foster carers for any groups are welcome. Numbers are limited.

Underdog Training will be conducting the workshop. For enquiries or to register at this course please contact [email protected]. Both sessions can be attended or they also stand independently.

For those that enquired a further First Aid course is planned for later in the year.

Edited by vicdrg

A mention that the next training program for existing foster carers or those interested in foster caring will be held at Mckinnon on saturday morning, 29th June and again the following Saturday morning. Intending or existing foster carers for any groups are welcome. Numbers are limited.

Underdog Training will be conducting the workshop. For enquiries or to register at this course please contact [email protected]. Both sessions can be attended or they also stand independently.

For those that enquired a further First Aid course is planned for later in the year.

Is there any more information about what will be covered in the session/s? I may be interested but I have a take home exam and really should be bunkered down in my study.. but hey, if there's something else I should be doing.. :)