Jump Height

Hello!

I'm entering Rilla in her first obedience trial and was in the middle of filling out the form....

I'm required to enter her jump height, despite the fact she's not doing Agility. I've entered her actual height, but didn't know what jump height to pick. The heights I can pick from are 200,300,400,500 & 600.

I'm really confused lol! Please help!

Hello!

I'm entering Rilla in her first obedience trial and was in the middle of filling out the form....

I'm required to enter her jump height, despite the fact she's not doing Agility. I've entered her actual height, but didn't know what jump height to pick. The heights I can pick from are 200,300,400,500 & 600.

I'm really confused lol! Please help!

If you are entering CCD or Novice Obedience or Rally Novice you don't need to give Height at Shoulder (HAS), that is only required in classes with jumps. It gets confusing after that, for Obedience you need actual HAS rounded to 10mm, for Rally and Agility dogs jump in height categories which are not the same for both, you will need to look up the respective Rules for each but plenty of time for that!!! Good luck with your trialling

When you need those heights ask your club or if you don't belong to a club you can ask at one of the trials - they should be able to help you. And yes, even though it's hard to remember, have fun :)