Samoyed Breeders In Victoria

Nathan11

Hi there - my girlfriend and I have been looking for a dog for a while now, and after quite a bit of research we've fallen in love with Samoyeds. We're now in the process of looking for breeders, and we're looking for some advice - are there any good active breeders in Victoria? Is there anything else we should know or any advice people have about the breed? We're both active, in our 20s and about to move to country Vic to a place with a large backyard at the end of the year, so we'd be looking for a litter arriving at the end of the year or the beginning of next. Open to any and all suggestions and advice. Thanks, Nathan & Emma.

Hi there - my girlfriend and I have been looking for a dog for a while now, and after quite a bit of research we've fallen in love with Samoyeds. We're now in the process of looking for breeders, and we're looking for some advice - are there any good active breeders in Victoria? Is there anything else we should know or any advice people have about the breed? We're both active, in our 20s and about to move to country Vic to a place with a large backyard at the end of the year, so we'd be looking for a litter arriving at the end of the year or the beginning of next. Open to any and all suggestions and advice. Thanks, Nathan & Emma.

I'm sure someone will come along soon with more personal experience with the breed but have you looked here

or here

Edited by skyefool